Thursday, March 24, 2005

Choosing "One Hand Loose"

I didn't realize it would be such a challenge to name my blog...

In the end, "One Hand Loose" won out because it seemed to sum up what I envision the territory this blog will traverse.

Runner up was "Crosscut Saw" -- other contenders were: "Hell or Highwater;" "I'm Only Bleeding;" "Dear Landlord;" and "Ragged and Dirty."

To tell you the truth, I don't really know where this blog will end up navigating me -- my guess is it will be some sort of organized disjointedness... Nobody will really know where we are heading each day...

I do expect that some of my now-defunct music column -- "TWANG!" -- will find it's way in here fairly regularly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much more black could the background be? None more black, that how black it is! It reminds me of death, but I suppose that death sells... Perhaps you feel that it is finally time to "Kick Ass". Anyway, Viv has some new computer game in the back that I wanted to check out, so I'll see you later...

Rimnorezn

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home