Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dave's I-Pod Top 'O The Charts

1. "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei
2. "Hard Way to Fall" - Ryan Adams
3. "A Kiss Before I Go" - Ryan Adams
4. "Jolene" - Dolly Parton
5. "The End of Everything" - Chris Isaak
6. "Interstate Love Song" - Stone Temple Pilots
7. "Thirteen" - Johnny Cash
8. "Codine Blues" - The Charlatans
9. "There She Goes" - Chris Isaak
10. "Take Me Out" - Franz Ferdinand
11. "He Don't Care About Me" - Kelly Willis
12. "Revelator" - Gillian Welch
13. "Creep" - Radiohead
14. "The End" - Ryan Adams
15. "I Fought the Law" - The Bobby Fuller Four
16. "The Dark End of the Street" - James Carr
17. "Dance All Night" - Ryan Adams
18. "Don't You (Forget About Me)" - Simple Minds
19. "How Soon is Now?" - The Smiths
20. "The Late Greats" - Wilco
21. "Last to Know" - Alejandro Escovedo
22. "One Hand Loose" - Charlie Feathers
23. "Yellow" - Coldplay
24. "Sonho Dourado" - Daniel Lanois
25. "I'll Hold You in My Heart" - Don Walser
26. "Life in a Northern Town" - The Dream Academy
27. "Rocket Man" - Elton John
28. "I'd Rather Go Blind" - Etta James
29. "Making Waves" - Golden Smog
30. "Weightless Again" - The Handsome Family
31. "Silver Wings" - The Knitters
32. "These Boots are Made for Walking" - Nancy Sinatra
33. "Trying to Live my Life Without You" - Otis Clay
34. "Sweet Illusions" - Ryan Adams
35. "For A Few Dollars More" - Terranova
36. "Make You Feel My Love" - Bob Dylan
37. "Dreaming With Tears in my Eyes" - Bono
38. "Pipeline" - The Chantays
39. "Hell is Chrome" - Wilco
40. "Dull Edge of the Blade" - The Derailers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home